So I have to start by saying that I am in love with these socks. If you are familiar with my blog or are lucky (errr) enough to know me in person, then you know how much I am obsessed with knee socks. So I was beyond excited when Lily Trotters sent me a pair of socks to review.
When I got them in the mail- I was upper thrilled to see how stinkin’ cute these were!! I loved the polka-dots but the pink ruffles won me over. These were so me! Plus they are so much easier to put on than other compression socks. (Easier to take off too, once they were all sweaty lol).
I have worn these 3 times to test them out. For trail runs, they are perfect. Just the right amount of compression to keep my calves from aching as I run up and down the hills on the trail.
The socks really got the test last week at the Armadillo Broil 25K in Richmond Hill GA. This race was five 3.1 mile loops on a trail that was a mix of gravel, dirt, and pavement. They held up great for the entire race. Every other part of my body hurt, but my legs felt great!!
These socks are also thin enough that they can be worn with dress shoes, work shoes, or boots when working or traveling. The ones with the bow in the back would be super cute with a dress or skirt!!
So what’s the story behind Lily Trotters? According to their website:
“It is time for women to expect more out of their compression socks. It’s time for women to have choices beyond thick, hard-to-get-on athletic socks and plain and boring medical socks. It’s time for a brand new perspective on compression socks. It’s time for Lily Trotters. “
- Lily Trotters were created by Creative Director Susan Costa-Walston in 2012 after discovering the benefits of compression socks, but unable to find any fashion-forward choices.
- Lily Trotters are built marathon strong, whether you run two miles, 26.2. or more.
- Lily Trotters are available in five unique designs, each with color options to suit every outfit and style.
- Available in custom designs for sports teams and other bulk-order customers.
- Lily Trotters are easier to get on and take off than other athletic brands, according to user feedback.
- Lily Trotters are USA tested high-performance gradient compression (15-20 mmHg).
- Lily Trotters are 100% sourced and made in the USA.
- Lily Trotters are made of the finest micro nylon for a luxurious feel.
- Lily Trotters are moisture-wicking and antimicrobial
Would you love to win a pair of these adorable compression socks? Well, now is your chance. The giveaway starts today through my birthday next week. It’s my birthday, but YOU get the gift!!