Welcome to August!! I love this time of year. Even though it is still HOT in Georgia, there is the promise of Fall just around the corner. Fall is my favorite!
It is also the start of race season!!! Woo hoo!! Coming into the season post injury will be exciting and challenging. I am just so happy to be able to run without pain!! However in order to not aggravate my Achilles and risk another set back, I have had to revise some goals (just a little bit).
8/8/15 Udder Mud Run
8/15/15 Virtual 5K with MRTT
8/22/15 Armadillo Broil 25K
Monday-Wednesday-Friday- non-race Saturday: Training for Warriors at Dark Horse Fitness
Sundays: Trail Run and Piyo DVD
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Running and 21 Day Fix Extreme DVDs
- Lose 8 pounds (2 per week)
- Focus on nutrition- eat real food (currently using the 21 Day Fix container system with the recommendations of food choices in TFW)
- Drink Shakeology every day (I love this stuff- perfect post workout meal. I mix it with coffee so it keeps me from my Starbucks fix and saves me money/calories)
- Work on sprint form
- Take 3 minutes off of 5K time- shooting for a PR on September 7
- Increase the weights that I am able to push/pull on key lifts
- Read The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Complete and be successful in my Beachbody coach training class
- Get over my fear of talking to people
- Work on building my business and helping people
- Start a Cize challenge group on August 23rd
- Continue studying for the SPHR
What are your goals for the month? Any fun races?